Maharashtra TET Application Form 2017 Paper I Paper II MAHA TET Online Registration Form 2017 Apply Now
After find the MTET Application Form 2017, you can only apply by online mode. No other option is there to apply. If you want to know the latest updates regarding Maharashtra TET Application Form 2017, then like our social media page (Facebook/ Twitter/ Google +/ LinkedIn) page. Once you liked our page, then you will get the latest entrance exam related notification on right time.
Maha TET Online Application Form 2017
Name of the Exam: MAHA TET/ Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test [MTET]
Conducted By: Maharashtra State Council of Examination
Paper: Paper I & Paper II
Mode of the Application: Online
I. Maha TET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
- The candidates who should possess Bachelor's Degree courses or its equivalent with 60% of aggregated marks from a recognized university or institute in Maharashtra, can eligible to apply for MahaTET 2017.
- There no age restriction to apply for Maharashtra TET 2017. To know more detailed information regarding age limit by refer the official notification of Maha TET 2017 through our examlevel.com site.
II. MAHA TET Examination Pattern 2017:-
- The Maharashtra TET Exam 2017 holds the Multiple Choice Questions [MCQs].
- Each question carry one marks and there is no negative marks for wrong response.
- There are 2 papers has been conducted for Maha TET 2017 such as paper 1 and paper 2.
- Paper I: Teacher for Class I to V
- Paper II: Teacher for Class VI to VIII.
III. Other Information for Maharashtra TET 2017:-
- General/ OBC/ SBC/ VJNT Category Candidate: Rs. 500 as application fee for Paper 1 & RS. 800 for Paper 2.
- SC/ ST/ Differently Disabled Person Candidates: Rs. 250 as application fee only for Paper 1 or Rs 400 for paper 2
How to Apply for MAHA TET 2017:
Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for Maharashtra TET 2017 through online mode. The aspirants should follow these below steps to apply for MAHA TET 2017.
- First visit the official site (www.mahatet.in).
- Then click on the MAHA TET Application Form 2017.
- Before going to fill the application form, read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Next fill the Maharashtra TET Application Form 2017 with valid details.
- Then attach your recent scanned photograph and signature in a prescribed format.
- After completed the fee payment, submit the filled application form
- Finally, save the submitted Maha TET 2017 application form for your future reference.
Online Application Form will starts From
Last Date to Submit the Maha TET 2017 Application Form
Admit Card Availability Date
Tentative Exam Date of Maharashtra TET 2017
Result Announcement Date
IV. Help Desk:-
The Commissioner (MSCE),Phone: 7774012453 / 7774012454 (11:00 AM to 05:00 PM)
Maharashtra State Council of Examinations,
17, Dr. Ambedkar Road,
Pune, Maharashtra - 411 001.
Fax: 020 - 26129919