NSIT 2017 Application Form UG PG BE MTech Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology Online Registration Form 2017
The NSIT is an Autonomous Institution under Government of NCT of Delhi and it affiliated to University of Delhi [UoD]. The NSIT was established in 1983. The students who are all going to apply for NSIT 2017, must have to read this article carefully. There are lot of restriction or there to apply. So read the NSIT eligibility criteria carefully and then fill the NSIT Application Form 2017.
NSIT Online Application Form 2017
Name of the University: Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology [NSIT]
Admission For: Under Graduate & Post Graduate
Affiliated to: University of Delhi [UoD]
NSIT 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
- For UG: The aspirants who want to get admission in Under Graduate [UG] Courses must have completed 12th/ HSC with minimum of 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary Level (10th & 12th) from any recognized board or institue.
- For PG: The students who want to get admission in Post Graduate [PG] Courses should have completed UG in concerned discipline with good academic records from any recognized University.
- The clear detail about the age limit is available in the official announcement of NSIT 2017 which is attached in our examlevel.com site.
Courses Offered in NSIT 2017:-
There are lot of courses they offered. To get admission in your desired course, you have to attend the entrance examination which is called as NSIT 2017. If you cleared the exam, then you will get admission in any one of the below programmes.
- Undergraduate Programmes [BE]:
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Manufacturing Process and Automation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Postgraduate Programmes [MTech]:
- Signal Processing
- Information Systems
- Process Control
- The students will be selected based on their merit marks in school and NSIT Exam 2017. So don't take it easy. Work hard and prepare well to get admission in UG or PG courses.
- The category wise [SC/ ST/ General/ PWD] fee details is available in the NSIT notification. You have to pay the application fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking or Challan.
How to Apply for NSIT 2017:-
- Before going to apply, scanned your photogrpah & signature and must have valid email id.
- First visit the official website of NSIT i.e. www.nsit.ac.in.
- Then find the link of NSIT 2017.
- Before going to apply, read the eligibility criteria.
- If you full fill the eligibility, then fill the application form with your required details such as,
- Personal Information (Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth)
- Academic (12th/ Undergraduate)
- Communication ( Address, Email, Phone)
- Pay Application Fee
- After completed all the process, submit the filled application form.
- Finally take a print out of submitted NSIT Application Form 2017 for your future use.
>>> NSIT UG Online Registration Link 2017
>>> NSIT Post Graduation Online Application Form 2017
Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology,Landline: 25099020 (Administration)
Sector 3, Dwarka,
Delhi - 110 078.