VITMEE Application Form Online Registration 2017 vit.ac.in VIT Master's Entrance Exam 2017 Apply Now
VITMEE 2017 Application Form: The notification of VIT Master's Entrance Exam 2017 is published in the official web portal (http://www.vit.ac.in/). Interested candidates are advised to submit the VITMEE 2017 Application Form on or before last date. The VITMEE 2017 Registration link will be disappeared automatically after the closing date.
If you are planning to apply for the VIT PG entrance exam 2017, you have to apply for it as quick as possible. You will face server delay problems during the last date to apply for VITMEE Application Form 2017. So it is better to apply for the VIT Vellore PG entrance exam 2017 as earlier as possible. Stay tuned with us for latest updates.
Vellore Institute of Technology Master's Entrance Exam (VITMEE) has been conducting every year for admission to the various such as M.Tech, MSc, MCA, M.Des, Integrated and Research Programmes. You can get all necessary information regarding the Vellore Institute of Technology PG admission 2017 from our web portal.
VITMEE Online Application Form 2017:
We know that you are searching in the internet to get the notification about VIT Vellore M Tech entrance exam 2017 for long time. But the exam controller will not announce any information related to the VITMEE Online Registration. Once we got any official info, then we will update the details as quick as possible in this web page.
Exam Name - VIT Master's Entrance Exam 2017
Institution Name - Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Location - Vellore, Tamil Nadu (TN)
Exam Category - PG (Postgraduate) Level
VITMEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Educational Qualification -
- Applicants should have passed Bachelor's degree recognized Institution with minimum 60% marks for MCA and 50% marks for M.Tech.
- Candidates must have consistent performance in class 10 and 12 with 60% marks and 02 years of academic gap is allowed.
- Nationality - Candidates must be a Indian Citizen and they should have graduated from universities located in India.
VITMEE 2017 Application Fee - Rs.950/-
Instructions to apply for VITMEE 2017 Application Form -
Candidates can apply for the VIT Master's Entrance Exam 2017 through online and offline mode,
- Offline Mode:-
- Aspirants can get the application form and prospectus from VIT directly or they can download it from the website.
- Candidates have to fill the application form as per the instructions.
- Then the filled application form and Demand Draft will be sent to the correct destination before the last date.
- Online Mode:-
- Applicants have to complete the New User Registration process.
- Now you will receive a registration number and password.
- Then the aspirants have to login into the website by using the details.
- You should fill all necessary mandatory details carefully without any mistakes.
- Now upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Candidates have to do the application fee payment by net banking, credit \ debit card.
- Take the print out of the submitted application for future use.
Apply Online - VITMEE Application Form Online Registration 2017
Click to apply for the VITMEE Notification 2017
Important dates to remember -
- Last date for VITMEE Online Application Form 2017:
Recommended Links -
- VITMEE 2017 Admit Card
- VITMEE 2017 Syllabus and Exam Pattern